Volunteers Rock!…and they rock for free at the Jubilee.
The success of the Jubilee depends on the hard work and dedication of the 300+ volunteers who donate their time to the Jubilee.
How does free admission to the Main Stage & Late Night Stages sound? Not to mention the chance to meet new friends and connect with old ones as the weekend unfolds!
Volunteers must be 19 years of age or older. Please bring a valid photo ID for Volunteer check-in, located by the main gate entrance (beside TD Bank).
We are looking for volunteers to fill our Main Gates, Bar, Beverage Tickets, and for all our night owls our Late Night stage doors. Shift times and length will vary based on volunteer area. You will receive an email with your shift time to confirm that you are available.
Are you a born leader? We are looking for Coordinators to join the ranks of our Jubilee leaders. The Jubilee is volunteer run from our Board of Directors to each person who is on site ensuring our patrons have the best experience. So, where do the coordinators fit into the weekend? They are the people who assist our management team. You may find yourself assisting at the volunteer tent, gates or beer tent. If interested in more information about the Coordinator positions, please indicate that in the notes section of your application below.
If you are interested in volunteering please fill out the form below, or for any questions about volunteering, please email us at volunteerJUBE@gmail.com
Nova ScotiaAlbertaBritish ColumbiaManitobaNew BrunswickNewfoundland and LabradorNorthwest TerritoriesNunavutOntarioPrince Edward IslandQuebecSaskatchewanYukon
Phone Number - In case of an emergency
Date of birth*
date format must be: mm/dd/yyyy
Have you volunteered with the Jubilee before?* YesNo If Yes, how many years have you volunteered?
Select the area(s) that you would like to volunteer for* Disclaimer: VIP & Beverage Tent volunteers must attend and sign into the Jubilee Smart Serve presentation
Main GatesBeverage TicketsBeverage TentVolunteer TentJubi Merch TentVIP TentLate Night StagesAccess Control
Select only the night(s) you would like to volunteer for*
Volunteers that are selected to work in positions of leadership and handling financial transactions will be subject to a police background check;
please indicate if you give the New Glasgow Riverfront Music Jubilee Society permission to conduct a police background check.*
Yes, you have my permission to conduct a police background check.No, you do not have my permission to conduct a police background check.
If you have any questions or comments please use below text box
New Glasgow Riverfront Jubilee Code of Conduct
1. All Volunteers must be at least 19 years of age.
2. Volunteers agree they will not use alcohol or unlawful drugs while on duty and will cancel their shift if under the influence. Smoking is not permitted.
3. Volunteers should arrive 15 minutes prior to their shift and call the Volunteer Coordinator if unable to make a shift.
4. Above all else, volunteers should be consistent in and committed to the job that has been assigned by their immediate supervisors. While on duty your time is committed to the job.
5. Volunteers understand that a Jubilee Committee member has the right, if need be, to dismiss volunteers under their supervision.
6. No Volunteer will accept tips when dealing with cash.
7. All volunteers must remember that they are Ambassadors for the Jubilee. Therefore, it is imperative that the conduct of the volunteers with the public, performers and other volunteers be impeccable. Always approach your duties with a smile. Commit to a positive, supportive and honest environment, encouraging others to operate in the same manner.
I confirm I have read, understand and agree to the above code of conduct.*
Volunteers will have their photo taken for identification purposes.
Volunteers will be expected to attend orientation night.